The Jr Salesforce Administrator will also assist with day-to-day support and troubleshooting for the integrated applications. You will tackle a variety of complex business problems on a daily basis and as well as work with the team on larger projects. To be successful in this role, you must be organized, resourceful, confident and flexible. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organization with a great company culture.
This is a remote role that is based in South America or Europe. Work hours should cover a minimum of 5 working hours each day in Eastern Time Zone,
Travel per year: 1-3 times per year for team meetings when safety permits.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the other administrators for the Salesforce platform and its integrations with secondary business systems
- Assist in providing support for Salesforce and other related applications, including monitoring the service desk and user support tickets
- Generate regular and ad hoc reports and dashboards to support business needs and track KPIs
- Manage exception reports and reviewing data to maintain a high level of data quality most importantly around the opportunity lifecycle and related objects (ex. Teams, Splits, Quotes, Contracts)
- Provide insight to improve efficiency and user experience across the technology stack
- Develop a solid understanding of the Salesforce user base department-specific business processes (marketing, sales, customer success and operations)
- Engage with marketing, sales, customer success and operations teams to gather and analyze requirements and propose solutions which align with best practices
- Technical and user documentation and training development regarding system usage, releases and enhancements
- 2+ years experience within the B2B software, technology, or XaaS industries
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, including: implementation, configuration and/or administration, utilization of Salesforce Sandbox for enhancements and change management practices, workflow rules, process builder and flow basics
- Confident with interpreting and writing formulas
- Data analysis supported by report and dashboard creation
- Ability to communicate complex issues, plus how to implement automations/solutions to prevent issues in the future
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, fully virtual (remote) work environment
- Strong organizational capabilities and ability to manage multiple time-critical projects
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes
- Proficient and excellent English written and verbal skills
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Salesforce CPQ (Revenue Cloud)
- HubSpot, TechTarget, BrightTALK
- SalesLoft, Chorus, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo
- Conga, DocuSign, Intacct
Percona is a respected thought leader in the open source community. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and MariaDB to open source users globally.
Percona is remote-first and globally dispersed; we have 250 Staff members in more than 40 countries. We offer a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard. The growth and development of our staff is a top priority; we provide funding for training, certifications, conferences and more.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, who also know how to have fun and are always willing to lend a helping hand. We offer flexible hours, the ability to work remotely and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareInternet
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.