SIS International Research
SIS International Research (www.sisinternational.com) is a Global Market Research company. We conduct consumer and survey research worldwide.
The remote virtual paid internship involves verbal communication, surveys, written communication and outreach to Consumer, Executive and Healthcare research audiences. This can involve researching respondent profiles, contacting people, building surveys, scheduling across timezones and conducting interviews with business executives and industry analysts.
- Facilitating the application of marketing knowledge you learned in the classroom to the real world in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Developing critical thinking, project management skills and the ability to evaluate and make adjustments to improve project results.
- Enhancing tactical online marketing skills with on-the-job training.
- Gaining in-depth experience in Customer Insights, UX, Market Research, Marketing and Branding Insights
- Becoming more familiar with many industries and new trends
- Working with a fast-paced global team
Key responsibilities include:
- Programming screeners and questionnaires in Qualtrics
- Contacting consumers by phone, social media and electronically to participate in research studies
- Conducting social media outreach for individual research projects
- Working daily with MS Office, Excel, Survey Monkey, WordPress and Email Platforms
- Identifying potential respondents to participate in research studies
- Scheduling consumers to participate in phone research interviews and surveys
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Remote, virtual internship
- ***Immediate availability required.***
- Hard-working, flexible, and detail oriented
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Consultoría de estrategia y operaciones