At Directa24 we are looking for a talented Lawyer to join our multinational team. You will be handling all our company´s legal transactions, agreements, partnerships, and projects. Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company’s transactions comply with local regulations, while actively helping our company avoid possible legal risks. The ideal candidate will have outstanding negotiation and communications skills, with sharp attention to detail.
What I’ll be doing?
- Provides support for team members in preparing, revising and finalizing legal documents including contracts and corporate documents.
- Routes agreements for approvals and execution by the parties and follows up to make sure process has been completed.
- Perform Compliance procedures to new and existing clients.
- Critical analysis and review of international regulation of Payment Industry.
- Be a Lawyer.
- 2 or 3 years of working experience.
- Experience in compliance and/or international companies is a plus but not excluding.
- Advanced level in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, excellent at follow-through, proactive and able to multi-task.
- Ability to handle a variety of activities and confidential matters with absolute discretion.
- Adequate knowledge of all current business software applications, e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Willingness and ability to work well within a team environment.
This is a remote position!
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo