Crossover for Work
If you are a top performer, you know that success depends on a number of things going right. These can include your territory, the leads you receive, the economy, and many other factors. That’s why we believe that sales reps should focus on what they are best at, having great sales calls, not be distracted by factors out of their control. We believe that the quality of sales calls is the number one priority. We want our salespeople to be the best they can be. That’s why we provide training and ongoing coaching focused on developing people’s talent. To us, that is more important than short-term items such as revenue and deals closed. We focus on making people great.
We have a different approach to selling. We use technology, algorithms, and data to make decisions. If you come to our space, do your job and what we ask of you, not only will you be great, your success is in your control. Our sales process is effective. We have so much confidence, we put our money where our mouth is. We pay a flat rate each month and $100,000 per year.
Imagine working for an organization where you have unlimited opportunities to grow and develop as a sales professional. Our established sales process is clearly documented and coordinated by a strong management team. Our commitment is to teach it to you and provide regular feedback and coaching.
We believe in transparency, and will provide regular feedback on job expectations, performance, and targets.
We represent a wide range of products in areas of business software and IT services including SMB, Enterprise, SaaS, on-premise software, tech-enabled managed service, and IT consulting. This range of solutions provides excellent opportunities to deepen your knowledge in the software space and build long-term career and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in growth, development, and clarity, this role is for you!
What You Will Be Doing
Most of your day is spent doing actual sales work, not other meaningless activities that are included in many sales jobs. We have tried to cut out nonessential work so the majority of your day is on sales calls, speaking to customers, refining your craft.
The only exception is training and development.
When you start, you will go through a training program to get up to speed.
Once you are onboarded and on-the-job, if you need additional coaching and help, there is a dedicated program called Coaching Corner. It is designed to provide existing team members training on specific areas for a dedicated time frame, followed by re-entry to the team.
This structure is in place to keep investing in you, to continue learning, growing, developing.
What You Won’t Be Doing
In this role, you will not be responsible for these activities:
- Cold Calling
- Lead generation
- Writing your own sales content
Inside Sales Representative Key Responsibilities
You will be an expert on the products you sell and communicate the benefits as well as value to potential customers. This means that you will continuously stay up-to-date on product information and know all parts of your competitors.
Expect to be part of a first-class sales team and to improve your sales skills.
- Previous sales experience – minimum 5 years.
- At least 2 years software sales experience.
- Excellent English skills with good grammar and communication quality.
- Strong communicator.
- Previous experience selling remotely
- Detail orientated
- Process orientated
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3282-BR-RiodeJan-InsideSalesRep.015
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Desenvolvimento de negóciosVendasAtendimento ao Cliente
SoftwareTecnologia da informação e serviços Telecomunicações
Rio de Janeiro, RJ