Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation.
We have over 150 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand, is a shapewear-exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands. We’ve grown the brand to 1+ million customers in the first 9 months and are aiming to build one of the biggest communities on body positivity, self-love & confidence. Our main purpose is to empower women across the world.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
- Lead a team of professional data analysts and data scientists to create actionable insights and business intelligence for our business, and that inform company strategy and team execution.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovative developments. Design and develop highly complex technology solutions and recommend best practices for Enterprise BI solution.
- Create compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate key learnings and recommendations to C-level executives clearly and concisely
- Set the strategy and roadmap for the Analytics team. Assess high-impact business opportunities and partner with other leaders to understand their analytical needs and then develop reports/dashboards that meet those needs.
- Track and analyze large amounts of data to discover meaningful trends and present to key stakeholders of the organization on a weekly basis.
- Assist in the development of new reporting standards and methods for all aspects of the organization.
- Identify player trends and recommend data-driven responses to help guide strategy and decision making for market expansion, customer & revenue growth.
- Support marketing team with reporting, analytical insights and make strategic recommendations related to the media performance and marketing support for each market and campaign.
- Manage critical dashboards and analytics for business areas
- Work with teams to contribute to data aggregation strategy for reporting, dashboards, and self-service analytics.
- Proven experience leading, developing and mentor highly productive analytics teams.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record of leveraging analytics and large amounts of data to drive significant business impact
- Experience building highly customized reports and developing creative solutions to apply business logic
- Experience with big data software and techniques
- Proven success defining and launching excellent products
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate recommendations to related stakeholders.
- Able to adapt to changing business requirements and react quickly.
- MS/BS degree in Software Engineer, Statistics, Mathematics, CS or related field.
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events.
- Paid vacation
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.
- Get paid to exercise and meditate
- Family leave and dismissal protection
If After Reading This Job Post You Feel this Opportunity Is for You .. Please, Apply Now!
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
ConsultoríaTecnología de la informaciónVentas
Marketing y publicidadSoftwareInternet
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.