Come join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. With deep expertise in influenza science, our team works on cutting-edge research, pioneering technologies to optimise the manufacturing process and improve the effectiveness of influenza vaccines. We operate as one integrated global organisation, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we are working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. It’s a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
This role leads a global Category and is responsible for the development and execution of category management strategies across CSL Behring and Seqirus (the entire CSL Group) to ensure best possible value for CSL while managing risk and maintaining compliance in sourcing practices.
This will be directly involved in major global sourcing or bid activities, driving key transformational projects, and building and maintaining relationships with key senior stakeholders internal to CSL Group and within large, global vendors.
Develop Plans aligned to CSL Global and Procurement Strategy
- Develop and implement annual action plans for relevant categories based on the Procurement Strategy and other relevant business strategies within CSL to ensure clear objectives and action plans for Global Category Management Lead roles resulting in the reduction of the total cost of ownership and risk, while increasing innovation, customer service, compliance, and quality.
Establish and Maintain Effective Category Management and Bid Management
- Drive value from the global category(s) by defining and implementing effective category management strategies; establishing and managing Councils for business-critical commodities aligned with the evolving business requirements and are effectively leading key sourcing activities, including negotiations, that to deliver lower cost of ownership, lower risk, higher quality, and better supply performance.
- Lead complex and business negotiations with major key suppliers and provide advice for regional sourcing as required.
- Conduct business with integrity, in accordance with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and anti-bribery requirements and supports diversity and inclusion by promoting utilisation of small, disadvantaged and/or diverse suppliers.
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Establish and manage SRM processes with suppliers within the category as per supplier segmentation, including risk management strategies in accordance with global policies, to enhance relationships and innovations with suppliers to deliver required supply, quality, service, continuous improvement, and innovation while minimizing costs for CSL and develop processes to measure value beyond savings in line with CSL’s values and Procurement strategy.
- Implement Global procedures to ensure execution of sourcing activities in compliance with CSL Sourcing Policy, Code of Responsible Business Practices, and all other compliance standards.
Supply Performance Management, including management of Key Performance Indicators
- Responsible for monitoring Supply Performance KPIs and conducting regular Operational Reviews as per Procurement’s Governance processes with supporting analysis and reporting from the Centre of Excellence and ensuring any Category Management roles within the team also review and manage Supplier performance to meet agreed standards.
- Lead, motivate and develop employees within the Procurement organisation including effective long-term talent development, succession planning and performance managing with a focus on supporting employees to meet or exceed performance expectations while demonstrating CSL Values.
Manage Key Internal and External Stakeholders and Partners Relationships
- Build and maintain effective professional relationships with senior, internal stakeholders and senior external executives within large vendors to deliver upon Procurement’s objectives by ongoing discussions and participation in formal teams and groups with senior leaders in CSL and external vendors to manage supplier performance, issues, procurement improvement initiatives and other broader business issues.
- Lead and participate in global transformation projects and continuous improvement initiatives as required to ensure the delivery of targeted benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement / Supply Chain Management preferred or related field
- Post graduate business degree, MBA highly regarded
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in strategic sourcing or relevant R&D category experience
- Minimum 2 years senior leadership experience, preferably of a global team
- Relevant graduate degree highly desirable
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry or related industry preferred but not essential
Watch our ‘On the Front Line’ video to learn more about Seqirus
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión de proyectosTecnología de la información
Fernando de La Mora, Central, Paraguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita py.linkedin.com.