Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions. As a leading global manufacturer and supplier in multiple markets, we have quality products that serve the commercial construction, datacom, industrial light, industrial heavy, high voltage, residential and oil & gas markets. HCI has built its success through strong leadership, employee and customer loyalty and an exceptional sales force.
Powerohm Resistors is an ISO 9001:2015, world-class, customer-driven manufacturer of power resistor products
Blvd. Milenium 304 | Parque Industrial Milenium, Apodaca, N.L. 66626 Posting Address
Provide leadership and is responsible for all aspects of the Operation; personnel, productivity, on-time delivery performance, cost, and budgeting/forecasting. Manage and develop a team in a fast paced environment with a commitment to process improvements in the areas of Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery performance, utilizing business practices/processes to include 5S and Lean Manufacturing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Power resistor expert
- Maintains a safe working environment consistent with all Hubbell Corp. policies, local, state and OSHA requirements.
- Originates, measures, and improves key indicators for the business unit (Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost).
- Ensures the quality systems are maintained.
- Continues to enhance the LEAN culture. Ensures the production area maintains a clean, well organized environment through “continuous improvement” and 5S. Implements and drives “continuous improvement” activities by eliminating non valued added activities in the manufacturing process (waste elimination).
- Develop budgets and forecasts. Approves expenditures for supplies, materials, and human resources, ensuring that materials, labor and equipment are used efficiently to meet productivity and customer requirements.
- Establishes work requirements and ensures production schedules are met.
- Develop Associates and a culture within the business unit dedicated to the highest levels of quality and customer service
Skills And Experience
- Power resistors expert
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- Experience as Operations or Production Manager – preferably in a light to medium manufacturing environment and prefer low volume/high mix environment.
- Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and processes.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and training skills.
- Dynamic, results oriented, metric driven, disciplined leadership.
- Staff development and engagement skills.
- Site Leadership in a multi-discipline environment
Bachelors Degree en Electrical Engineering o Engineering General
Masters Degree en Management
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Tecnología de la información
Fernando de La Mora, Central, Paraguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita py.linkedin.com.