Altisource Global Technology
- Develop annual facility budget and ensure group adherence to budget.
- Direct and assign work; set performance objectives and monitor performance of all warehouse departments.
- Manage all warehouse activities, costs, operations and forecasts; Monitor progress towards goals.
- Provide a safe work environment through personal actions.
- Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws, including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; scheduling, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; conducting staff meetings; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, as well as all State and Local OSHA regulations.
- Represent the Company to all warehouse customers.
- Secure additional business and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Ensure that warehouse concerns are heard at corporate level; Communicates stated Company goals, objectives and direction to warehouse staff.
- Negotiate labour contracts with union representatives; Responsible for desired change in contracts.
- Monitor progress towards operational goals and provide reporting of same.
- Affect prevention or reduction of property, liability or personnel loss exposure for the Company.
- Ensure that care, custody and control procedures are in place; Monitor operational performance.
- Utilize Continuous Improvement Processes (CIP) related to planning daily facility requirements; complete CIP monthly reports.
- Promote an open door policy and team environment.
- Support the Company Performance Management Program (PMP).
- Develop/maintain plans for disaster prevention and recovery.
Tipo de trabalho
São Paulo, Brasil