Crossover for Work
- never boring – working on start-up-like products, having a meaningful contribution, and getting to switch products every once in a while beats anything
- modern Angular codebase – no legacy, bloated old apps
- tons to learn – the team mantra is «high-quality» and the managers are engineers first, managers second; also you get to work with the latest cloud technologies such as AWS Amplify, AppSync, Cognito, or GCP.
- strong peers – everybody on the team is a talented senior engineer you’ll enjoy working with
- no boring discussions and useless meetings – work is clearly defined, you always start from designs and clean specs and APIs, and don’t need to chase people over chat or calls to get your stuff done
Does it sound interesting? Apply now, showcase your skills in the online, self-paced assessment process, and get the offer in less than a week!
What You Will Be Doing
- Build fully functional Angular web apps based on specs and high-fidelity designs
- Present your work to product stakeholders, gather feedback, and iterate if needed
- Review the work of your peers – make sure their work is as good or better than you could have done it
- Apply your keen eye for code quality and refactor or simplify the codebase each time you find a good opportunity to do so
Frontend Developer Key Responsibilities
- Write quality code that follows common industry best practices and guidelines
- Iterate daily with senior stakeholders on new product features and feedback
- Review code developed by your peers
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing with front-end web frameworks
- Good verbal English communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced process with daily feedback loops
- Actual hands-on experience developing web apps in Angular
- Experience with 3rd-party a UI component library such as Google Material, IBM Carbon, Bootstrap, or similar
- Experience with responsive and/or adaptive web development
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4263-UY-Montevid-FrontendDevelo.005
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
DiseñoIngenieríaTecnología de la información
SoftwareServicios y tecnologías de la información Internet
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.