Crossover for Work
We’re a notoriously high-margin, PE-funded software conglomerate building a revolutionary, world-class Finance operation that enables us to buy 1-2 companies per week. To achieve this, we are rapidly building a community of the world’s smartest and best Finance professionals, and we need an outstanding coach to help our accountants and financial analysts be as strong as you are.
What You Will Be Doing
Your main mission will be to use your outstanding knowledge of US GAAP and superlative financial acumen to dig into the results our Accountants and Financial Analysts produce. You will write actionable coaching documents for them that are clear, simple, impactful and derived from insights you discovered personally. In your weekly 1:1s with your team members, you will ask probing questions to confirm that your feedback is being applied.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- You will NOT manage people in the traditional sense — i.e., write performance reviews, manage workflow
- You will NOT attend endless meetings about business analysis
- You will NOT analyze finances and budgeting
Finance Manager Key Responsibilities
- Review financial reports and processes for quality
- Dive deep to identify the root cause of any quality failure
- Develop simple solutions that fix the failure
- Write clear coaching documents that ensure highest quality outputs
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or Math/Science degree.
- Qualified as a CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA or MBA
- Experience working in a Finance or Accounting role for a USD $100M+ organization
- Worked on at least 5 audits as a client or auditor with a Big 4 Accounting firm
- Responsibility for at least US$50m revenue, either as the most senior finance person or as the person responsible for a key finance function
- Team leadership experience
- Experience with Oracle’s NetSuite
- Experience implementing end-to-end finance operations best practices in areas such as R2R, OTC and PTP
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3147-BR-PortoAle-FinanceManager.002
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
ContabilidadeServiços financeirosTecnologia da informação e serviços
Porto Alegre, RS