- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental, Health and Safety, Chemistry, Toxicology, Sciences or other technical discipline (is preferred).
- Advanced degree in a technical/science discipline desirable.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in related fields in EHS of Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Fields
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed to engage with global and regional business contacts.
- Demonstrate ability to work well within a cross-functional, multi-BU, virtual and matrixed business environment.
- Knowledge of PC systems with solid experience and aptitude in computer systems is required.
- Strong SAP skills preferred.
- Data analysis and use for continuous improvement capabilities important.
- Advanced and comprehensive knowledge of regulations affecting BASF products, markets, and systems is desired in relation to reporting management for such items as GHG emissions.
- Understanding desired of South America compliance reporting management
- Language- advanced English and fluent Spanish and Portuguese is required.
- Support strategic business data driven decisions for EHS KPI and agency compliance reporting both internal and external. Data must be properly associated with the Shareholder reporting EHS indicators, compliance reporting at the site level and external reporting to public documents for South America.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of work processes. Mitigate/ensure no non-compliance issues occur.
- Provide expertise support to businesses and sites for reporting for GHG emissions management to ensure an understanding of the differences between compliance and financial reporting management.
- Consolidate South America Environmental Data and KPIs for clusters CO2, Energy, Water and Waste.
- Support and develop WRA Water Risk Assessment, Air Emissions reports and Effluents emissions reports to ODs in the SA Region
- Support for ODs in South America in the creation of Waste Safety Data Sheets, following requirements e.g. NBR16725, perform of trainings and release/approval of Waste SDSs for SA region
- Coordinate RC Audits of Environmental Service Providers in South America.
- Support for plant environmental procedures and revision of environmental aspects and impacts matrix.
- Support for ODs in the implementation and update of SWM – Sustainable Water Management Tool.
- Preparation of answers and evidences for environmental questionnaires from external stakeholders (mainly customers, finance institutions, etc.)
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.