Crossover for Work
What You Will Be Doing
- You will become the expert on dozens of products through multiple lenses, including engineering, customer service and IT operations
- You will troubleshoot critical infrastructure performance issues
- You will identify the root cause of issues and suggest long-term fixes
- You will create solutions that balance the requirements of multiple application teams
- You will identify manual processes that can be automated and make sure they get done
What You Won’t Be Doing
- You will not be told how to solve problems – you are empowered to drive product changes and expected to take ownership of the initiatives
- You will not be managing people
- You will not get bored working on the same product or technology stack over and over
DevOps Specialist Key Responsibilities
Your #1 responsibility in this role is to deliver customer satisfaction while enhancing operational capabilities and optimizing system performance. You will be an engaged, active member of a cross-disciplinary team and you will have the opportunity to wear many hats, acting as the orchestrator of inputs and collaborating on the design of projects and seeing them through completion.
- Experience supporting production Windows and/or Linux environments, including process management, user management, distilling log files, and debugging performance issues
- Hands-on experience with AWS Services (AWS Console, EC2, EBS, S3, Cost Management, SES, SNS, Athena, CloudWatch)
- Ability to read and understand production code so that you have a deeper understanding of our technology and ways to optimize it
- Knowledge of scripting technologies, such as Python, PowerShell, Bash, Ansible, Terraform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills directed to technical and non-technical team members
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to take ownership of problems when navigating ambiguity
- Work schedule that allows for GMT time zone OR Eastern time zone (GMT-5)
- AWS knowledge and certifications: Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer, Security, Network
- Other Technology certification(s): Microsoft/Linux/F5
- Intermediate knowledge and real-world experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4485-BR-SãoPaulo-DevOpsSpeciali.011
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
EngenhariaTecnologia da informaçãoEngenharia
SoftwareServiços financeirosTecnologia da informação e serviços
São Paulo, SP