Digital Innovation at Ulta Beauty develops technologies for mobile, web and in-store combining Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning. We are looking for people who are passionate about coding, detail oriented, and willing to work with an amazing group of professionals on top-notch companies from US.
The iOS Developer is responsible for supporting and developing all iOS artifacts (SDK, libraries, components, apps) in a dynamic and fast paced environment. They work alongside talented Technical Leads, Software Engineers, Product Managers and Quality Engineers in our highly collaborative environment to deliver quality solutions on time, leveraging latest technologies and best practices. This position plays a key role in establishing, executing and supporting all mobile artifacts created by the AR Team.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Problem Management – Investigates problems in systems, processes and services. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Programming/Software Development – Contributes to the designs, development, testing, and documentation of complex programs from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools. Assesses own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work. Mentors less experienced colleagues as required.
- Release Deployment – Uses the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities. Administers the recording of activities, logging of results and documents technical activity undertaken.
- Application Support – Assists in the investigation and resolution of issues relating to mobile integrations between software developed by the AR Team and ULTA Guest Mobile Apps Team.
- Requirements Definition & Management – Uses established techniques as directed to identify current problems and elicit, specify and document business functional, data and non-functional requirements.
- Systems Integration – Assists in the software builds from software source code. Performs tests as defined in an integration test specification, records the details of any failures, and carries out fault diagnosis relating to simple failures, reporting the results of the diagnosis in a clear and concise manner.
- R&D – Active participation on mobile R&D activities. Identify and propose multiple PoC that deliver relevant solutions in order to achieve business goals.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience
- At least 2 years of work experience in native iOS development (Swift and/or Objective-C).
- Nice to have: some experience with Kotlin / Android development
- Understanding of iOS architecture and theoretical knowledge of
Computer Science concepts
- Proactive and able to catch issues before failures
- Strong work ethic; takes pride in producing a quality product
- Good written and spoken English level.
- Enjoys tackling problems creatively, communicates outcomes in a clear and concise way, and is passionate about learning new technologies.
- Experience in agile development environments (i.e. scrum) using Jira is a plus.
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
IngenieríaTecnología de la información