- Bachelor’s Degree in Health and Safety, Chemist, Chemical Engineering, or other technical discipline – Specialization in Occupational Safety is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related fields.
- IATA-DGR and IMDG Code certifications are required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed to engage with global and regional business contacts.
- Knowledge of applicable regional Dangerous Goods regulations is required.
- Knowledge of applicable regional Transportation, storage, and occupational safety regulations is required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge of SAP system is desirable.
- Demonstrate ability to work well within a cross-functional, multi-OD, virtual and matrixed business environment.
- Language- advanced English and fluent Spanish and Portuguese is required.
- Creation and maintenance of packaging data in SAP (in ZD4 – MABAS only).
- Support on packaging masterdata and specification in case of doubts or any changes needed.
- Development of improvements in the DG systems in SAP.
- Evaluation of the packaging suggested by the OD- if they can be used or not for containing the product.
- Release of articles by evaluating important data such as physical-chemical properties, packaging specification, DG classification, and regulations (air, sea, road, railroad, and inland waterways).
- Evaluation of the data of products, samples and waste materials and maintenance of the Dangerous Good classification inside the BIs (SAP).
- Performance of trainings on Dangerous Good and Transport Safety subjects.
- Monitor and communicate applicable regulatory changes impacting on DG regulations.
- Support online haulers audits to verify if they comply with BASF’s and legal safety requirements.
- Support online warehouses audits to verify if they comply with BASF’s and legal safety requirements.
- Performance of trainings on TDS requirements and support recycling training of the TDS Advisers and Responsible Person.
- Support TDS reviews in each plant, site, and area of BASF to verify their compliance with the TDS requirements.
- Support on the DG regulations, warehouse safety and legal requirements, haulers safety and legal requirements, in case of doubts or any changes needed.
- Support the South America TDS Advisers and EHS team in the review and implementation of TDS requirements and guidances for each country.
- Coordinate with the TDS Advisers and EHS team the development and implementation of TDS trainings in Portuguese and Spanish at Success Factors.
- Conduct Data analysis to understand trends and identify and communicate potential areas of focus providing guidance, communicating changes to local systems, conducting training.
- Establish and maintain communications / working relationship with Region OD and SU about DG and TDS issues
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.