- Education- Chemical engenieering or related with a master in customs classification
- Experience in customs classification of chemical and non-chemical products is desirable
- Knowledge of SAP Master Data Synstem and GTS (Z21) and MS Office; Foreing trade law and rules of classification
- Spanish (fluent), English (advanced)
- Customs classification of BASF products, raw materials and non-chemical materials based in Mexican Tariff law.
- Mainte-nance of master data for customs classification in BASF’s databases (SAP, FTCC Cockpit)
- Work with Mexico’s customs team in special cases of study where their expertise is required
- Support Customs classification in the legal entity with analysis and data preparation for legal cases
- Identification of relevant customs laws and regulations as well as new customs issues
- Consultant for Business units, as well as GB colleagues in relevant topics/changes related to tariff classification
- Participation internal BASF groups for optimization of customs classification processes.
- Manage and release GTS order Blocks for BASF Mexicana
- Maintain and update compliance information and product regulations in Global trade system.
- Support of the global harmonization of customs classification data and BASF’s IT processes on customs classification
- Monitoring and processing of duty suspensions and tariff quotas
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
DistribuciónCadena de abastecimiento
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.