Customer Experience Executive – Protect Group
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Hours: 12pm-9pm (5 out of 7 days per week)
Language requirements: Fluent, business-level written and spoken English is essential. Any additional languages will be greatly beneficial.
Protect Group is a business founded by an ambitious entrepreneur James and a highly experienced and successful entrepreneur and investor David. After rapid growth over the past 12 months, resulting in new offices across 6 regions of the world, Protect Group are now landing in Montevideo to open our latest South American office.
In terms of what we do, we provide Membership Programmes that operate a variety of benefits centred around the distribution of Event Protection and Refund Protection. In the Event, Transport, Travel, Accommodation and Sports sectors worldwide.
‘Protect People’ are individuals bursting with talent, ambition, commitment and love; we at Protect are a family of friends with a shared dream. This is not a job, it’s a life and a very enjoyable one at that, you will love the people you work with, care about what you do and have the opportunity to play a key role in the business supporting our customers throughout the refund process. At Protect it’s the people that make the difference and this is everything.
Whether you’re an experienced case handler or just have a passion for excellent customer service, we are looking for a looking for a logical decision maker who is naturally empathetic. You will review each case on an individual basis and handle any issues that may arise, communicating with customers both on the phone and via email.
Business Development & Planning
- Monitoring customer enquiries, checking details and responding appropriately.
- Reviewing evidence provided for each refund application and approving valid applications.
- Handling customer complaints or issues, escalating to the Customer Experience Manager when required.
- Liaising with internal departments to route customer enquiries to the right team.
- Maintaining a professional and polite tone in all communications.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in customer focused positions.
- Fluent English is a requirement of the role.
- Essential to have the ability to balance human and commercial considerations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in all fluent languages.
- Experience working with customers over the phone and via email.
- Enthusiastic, high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude and a proactive approach to work.
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems.
- Personable, able to build a good rapport.
- A real hunger and willingness to learn, not afraid to ask questions.
- Willingness to go above and beyond, seeing the opportunity as a career in a rapidly growing organisation, not just a job.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Previous case handling experience.
- Fluency in languages in addition to Spanish and English (e.g. Portuguese, French, German, Italian etc.)
How to Apply
If you live and breathe what you do and recognise yourself as a Protect Person then submit your latest CV and let us know what you can bring to Protect!
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Servicio de información