You will support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, + responding to complaints. Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide front line support for customers to ensure customer satisfaction with our products, services + features
- Customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation in close cooperation with Field Sales and the Operational Care Center (OCC).
- To establish + strengthen operational relation to customer contact(s) through daily interactions, regular care visits + pro-actively advising + consulting to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To qualify customer inquiries + provide quotations within the given price band, in line with the guiding leeway in decision-making, then following up to ensure quotations are accepted + closed.
- To support customer onboarding in line with working instructions, ensuring inclusion + transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems alongside the (initial) customer order.
- To qualify + enter customer orders into the operational execution process.
- To collaborate with Finance to adjust credit limits based on daily business development + coordinate measures in case of challenges.
- To document, resolve, analyze all complaints + then identify, share + eliminate root causes.
- To create, review + refine customer reports.
- To ensure delivery against all financial targets + strategic objectives.
Your Skills And Experiences
- Bachelors / First University Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sea Logistics
- Advanced English
Good Reasons to Join
We form the world of logistics with a strong determination to connect people and products through innovative and sustainable logistics solutions. Every day, we do everything to meet the needs of our customers. Anticipating challenges and applying our visionary mindset, we move forward in global trade and come together as communities. #SeaLogistics req72825
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Atención al clienteTecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información Logística y cadena de suministroRecursos humanos
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.