LENDICO is revolutionizing the Brazilian Credit market by offering personalized and fair interest rates through our proprietary, 100% digital platform. Our process is simple, transparent and offers a differentiated service for each of our clients.
Our company is diverse, inclusive, laid-back, and driven. Our work is performed with creativity and passion but always in an ethical environment that truly values human relationships. It is through our amazing people and shared core values that we are transforming traditional credit markets for the benefit of Brazil.
Chief Product Officer
The product team is a major orchestrator at Lendico. We are responsible for identifying customer pain points and business opportunities, translating into product initiatives, defining solutions, and prioritizing them in tight coordination with IT, Marketing, Credit Risk, Operations, and Customers.
Our mission, as a team, is to help people, every single day, move forward with their lives and reach their goals, through credit solutions while driving value to our business.
We believe that by having a deep reasoning and understanding of people and their needs, structured process, and incremental product delivery value, we can continuously achieve this goal.
Our team is composed of product managers of diverse backgrounds, as well as product designers. Currently, Lendico enables customers’ dreams through two types of credit: uncollateralized personal loans and direct consumer credit.
We are a company that values calculated risk-taking, data-driven decisions, believes in decentralized decision making, and bet on engaged people that love autonomy, ownership, and accountability.
For this reason, we are organized in squads (IT and product), focused on products and segments of the customer journey.
We are looking for a chief product officer to help our business thrive through product vision, strategy, and people leadership.
- Grow P&L by managing existing products and/or creating new product lines.
- Continuously define and be an evangelist of the product and customer-centric vision across the entire company.
- Define product strategy across all products aligned with the company’s objectives.
- Lead people to build product roadmaps and to guarantee execution/delivery of product strategy, ensuring execution/delivery of product strategy, ensuring visibility, and providing accountability over them – to the entire company and to Lendico’s board.
- Scale and develop the product team, defining roles, responsibilities.
- Deliver business growth meeting yearly business plans.
- Enforce a culture of lean, customer-centric, and hypothesis-data-driven product development.
- Define processes together with the team to guarantee continuous, efficient, and effective product discovery and prioritization.
- Be the north star in agile and product development practices to the product team.
- Be accountable over product initiatives’ ROI to Lendico’s CEO, CFO, and board.
- Broadly of working experience.
- Relevant experience as a product manager and product lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Business / Economics / Finance from a reputable university. An MBA Degree is a plus.
- Excellent critical thinking and reasoning based on data, facts, and research.
- Excellent agile knowledge over how to build and deliver products that customers love and businesses profit.
- Proven track record leading decentralized product teams in a large, fast-growing, fast-paced, and relevant technology company, in scale phase.
- Proven experience in mentoring and developing team members.
- Sul América Medical assistance
- Odontologic assistance
- Life insurance
- Education Assistance
- Meal ticket or food voucher
- Vittude – Online therapy platform
- Agreement with Sesc
- Discount partnerships with Mondial, Lowko, Prontochef, Yazigi and Pecege (USP / ESALQ).
- Learning Platform – LendAcademy
Why work at Lendico?
- We are one of the pioneering online credit Fintechs in Brazil!
- Home office for an undetermined time
- We celebrate our achievements.
- Laid-back environment
- No dress code – dress the way you want.
- Day-off and birthday vouchers for shopping.
Did you like it? Sign up for the job! We hope you are our next hire.
Lendico is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified peoples, independently of sex, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, or disability.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Estratégia/PlanejamentoDesenvolvimento de negóciosGestão de produtos
Serviços financeirosTecnologia da informação e serviços
São Paulo, Brasil
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.