- Educational- University degree or advance student in Law, Notary, International Relations or similar.
- Experience- 2 to 3 years of professional legal experience, preferably with knowledge or law practice on both common law and civil law systems. Experience with United States law and knowledge of commercial law is a plus.
- Languages- Fluent English and Spanish. Portuguese is valued.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and customer service focus. Communicate effectively and in line with the target audience and use value-creating opportunities for cooperation, both within your unit and across other units.
- MS Excel advanced and SAP R/3 is valued.
- You will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, processing, negotiating, commenting on, and approving various standard contracts and documents. Having experience in the drafting and legal review of contracts, preferably with intellectual property law emphasis is a plus.
- In particular, you will directly interact with internal clients and external parties to support international sales, purchasing, marketing, and research activities based on playbooks and defined negotiation limits, primarily working on Confidentiality Agreements, Material Transfer Agreements, and Services Agreements governed by US laws. You may also support Supply Agreements, Purchasing Contracts, Distribution Agreements.
- You will directly interact with BASF attorneys located in other countries (mainly the United States) to meet the needs of a broad range of supported business units as efficiently as possible.
- You will handle the input and maintenance of contract parameters and documents using BASF’s tools and databases (including the Anaqua IP Management database)
- You will ensure efficiency of contract creation, contract management, and contract approval. You will actively contribute to the creation and maintenance of standard contract models, clauses, and playbooks.
- You may support other ancillary legal tasks, such as providing contract overview using AI tools and assisting with translations
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.