- Support sales activities in Latin America as a strategic and high-level regional technical resource for strategic pre-sales engagements and key opportunities.
- Conduct technical meetings with customers and resellers to highlight our products and solutions.
- Provide pre-sales technical support to Fortinet Sales representatives, Fortinet resellers and distributors, in order to positively influence sales within Latin America.
- Assist Fortinet Sales representatives to perform technical design of security solutions for customers. Recommend the best technical solution for a given scenario, in order to provide quality products and services to Fortinet’s customers
- Act as subject-matter expert in pre-sales design reviews and serve as consultant to Field Systems Engineers by providing technical guidance and leadership.
- Participate with SE peers to lead the design and architecture of secure IP networks utilizing and leveraging all aspects of Fortinet’s product line to create superior solutions in competitive environments.
- Provide training to System Engineers at various events worldwide and mentor SE specialists within Virtual Teams.
- Serve as Virtual Team Leaders and act as voice representing the International Sales Organization from a technical perspective at various meetings and committees.
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering to help identify, qualify, and develop features critical to Fortinet’s success.
- Work with Fortinet’s marketing teams to help understand specific market needs in order to drive the appropriate activities that can impact positively market’s perception towards Fortinet.
- Create technical documents that can help the partner base to perform better/quicker/ demonstration demos to effectively show Fortinet’s products strengths.
- Create/Modify/translate presentations as needed to effectively deliver Fortinet’s message to any type of audience
- Be part of the internal engineering communities (Tech Teams, Mailing lists) and assist others within or outside the region, in order to make Fortinet more successful as a company
- Be part of a distributed team of people that shares workload and assignments. Strong sense of teamwork is required.
- Take internal training as needed (including self-training modules) in order to keep product knowledge at the best possible, and be an expert resource for resellers, partners, distributors and other peers.
- Travel within Latin America on short notice.
- Comply with activity reports and ensure timely communication with CSE Manager / CSE Director.
Desired Skills And Experience
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Extensive and proven experience in designing, building and supporting advanced security solutions in a customer facing role. 5+ years related experience.
- Strong network and security skills including hands-on experience with products from top security vendors. Good understanding of networking technologies.
- Deep understanding of:
- Network Security Infrastructure – Switching and Routing
- Network Security Enforcement – Firewall/VPN; Access, Authentication, and Privacy
- Network Security Management – Centralized Configuration, Administration, and Reporting
- Network Security Intelligence – Stateful inspection, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Intrusion Prevention, Content-Filtering and Application-level Security
- Good understanding and hands on experience with Virtualization, Cloud Computing platforms and Software Defined Technologies solutions like SDN and SD-WAN
- Knowledge and experience in cloud based technologies and architectures: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience in architecting and implementing complex networks using different routing and network protocols
- Ability to understand the specific customer environments and their security needs, and to articulate the best technical solution for a given scenario.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills. Capable of delivering product and technology presentations to technical and business audiences.
- Outstanding project management and documentation skills. Ability to design and follow work plans for complex activities, and by following good documentation practices.
- Ability to work effectively, to add value as a team member, and collaborate with a variety of teams such as engineering, sales, product management and customer support.
- Ability to mentor other sales engineers and take a leadership role.
- The optimal candidate will have a CISSP and/or CISM certification along with vendor specific certifications
- DevOps/SecOps experience will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with SASE architectures will be considered a plus.
- NOC/SOC background experience with SIEM/SOAR will be considered a plus.
- Regional and international travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- English and Portuguese required, Spanish a plus.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network – today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 450,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Tecnologia da informação e serviços Segurança de redes e computadoresSoftware
São Paulo, SP