TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Compensation and Benefits (C&B) are powerful tools for furthering the company’s strategic goals. A robust CB and Performance (CBP) strategy influences the organization’s ability to attract and retain the best talent while creating a strong alignment of individuals’ interests with the organization’s strategic goals. The C&B team works on a lot of interesting problems. Whether it is developing new world-class compensation policies, diving deep into market research, analyzing big data, and benchmarking. The C&B teamwork on a lot of cool and exciting projects to come up with the best ways to serve our organization. Given the nature of our work, it also creates huge opportunities for collaboration with departments in and outside of the HR organization. This is a full-time role based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
- Design and iterate compensation policies for all job families in local countries/regions to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity, through research on compensation policies and practices of leading Tech companies, as well as internal data analysis.
- Optimize current benefits programs for local countries/regions to ensure competitiveness, effectiveness, and alignment with the company’s core value and culture.
- Monitor local regulations & legislation, and work closely with legal to make sure C&B policies comply with local, state, and federal laws.
- Manage Performance Review and Promotion/Salary review projects for local teams: work closely with the central CBP team to create Performance Review and Promotion/Salary review policies; communicate policies to local HRBPs and coordinate with them to ensure smooth progress; collect local feedback, analyze actual data and work with the central CBP team to enhance policies, online portal functions and project management.
- Provide recommendations to business key stakeholders in tackling difficult cases in the area of compensation, incentive plans, benefits for employee’s motivation in order to achieve their business goals.
- Manage vendor relations with outside firms, such as Mercer, Radford, etc.
- Travel as needed across our offices, 10% domestic and 20% international travel.
Qualifications – Who We’re Looking For
- At least 6-years experience in the HR C&B area, experience in technology firms is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills: Analyze trends, surveys, and data to determine C&B strategies.
- Outstanding communication skills: Be able to communicate effectively with employees, the broad HR team, and business lead & also be comfortable presenting programs and plans to employee groups, HR, and leadership teams.
- Strong ethics and discretion: Deal with confidential information and therefore, must be ethical and discrete when it comes to handling sensitive information.
- Market expertise on Compensation and benefits in Brazil; expertise inMexico and more broadly across LATAM would be a big plus.
- Proficient in English
- English resume submission is suggested when applying.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
São Paulo, Brasil
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.