- Ensure strategy planning services are providing a competitive edge in winning new business.
- Accountable to use the enrollment planning system to determine IQVIA commitments for future studies in terms of recruitment rate, timelines and screen failure rates.
- Take independent responsibility to provide deliverables when assigned to complex proposals, re-bids, early engagement, and feasibility projects.
- Prepare for Metric Analysis Planning (MAP) calls by soliciting information in advance or working directly with ASLs or TSLs to pre-populate the enrollment planning system in advance of MAP calls.
- Participate in MAP calls with stakeholders including Medical Directors, Strategy Advisors, Business Developers, Sales Staff and Program Directors.
- Undertake therapeutic training, as necessary, and keep abreast of developments in clinical research generally.
- Lead or contribute to departmental or team process improvements
- Other duties as assigned.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 2 – 3 years of prior relevant experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or Biological Science required.
- Critical and creative thinking skills. Detail oriented with an ability to problem solve. Comfortable using systems and technology.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- In-depth understanding of clinical research: good working knowledge of the drug development processes across all functional areas.
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English.
- Extensive use of telephone and verbal communication.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Provedor de assistência médica
São Paulo, SP
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.