Crossover for Work
This role is our entry level software engineering job. If you were great at writing code in school, and now you need to gain real world experience, this is the job for you. We have the best developers in the world building and maintaining 100+ leading-edge enterprise software products. You will learn the most, because you will learn from the best.
Our entire company is run by technical experts. Everyone on our Engineering team is an expert coder, all the way up to the most senior executives. We host company-wide coding competitions all the time, and one of our top executives won the last one. You will be working for real software engineers, not project managers or business analysts.
If you want to write great code all day, and if you think you’re good enough to join our team of elite software developers, apply now!
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing automated tests to make sure the code works properly.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Running manual tests.
- Writing documentation.
- Writing specs.
C# Developer key responsibilities
- Debug code to identify what is wrong.
- Implement high-quality fixes that address the core issue.
- Create automated tests (unit tests and functional tests) to verify that the code works properly.
- Expert coding skills – anyone reviewing your work would agree that it’s top quality.
- At least 6 months of experience writing code for a software service or product. Yes, this can include internships.
- A degree in computer science or the commercial equivalent.
- Experience in a shared-services or centralized environment.
- Cloud development experience, especially AWS.
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3890-UY-Montevid-C#Developer.016
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Desarrollo empresarialIngenieríaTecnología de la información
SoftwareServicios y tecnologías de la información Internet
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.