Business Development Manager – Protect Group
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Competitive depending on experience + Uncapped commission.
Includes: Travel Worldwide to Conferences, Events & Meetings.
Protect Group is a business founded by an ambitious entrepreneur James and a highly experienced and successful entrepreneur and investor David. After rapid growth over the past 12 months, resulting in new offices across 6 regions of the world, Protect Group are now landing in Montevideo to open our latest South American office.
‘Protect People’ are individuals bursting with talent, ambition, commitment and love; we at Protect are a family of friends with a shared dream. This is not a job, it’s a life and a very enjoyable one at that, you will love the people you work with, care about what you do and have the opportunity to generate business selling truly innovative solutions to our Members. At Protect it’s the people that make the difference and this is everything.
In terms of what we do, we provide Membership Programmes that operate a variety of benefits centred around the distribution of Event Protection and Refund Protection. In the Event, Transport, Travel, Accommodation and Sports sectors worldwide.
Whether you’re an experienced business developer or an ambitious individual, we are looking for a dynamic team of Protect People who are able to take ownership of a target sector and passionately drive new business sales in one of the following areas:
- Ticketing, Venues & Events
- Travel & Tours
You will be a natural networker who is competitive yet collaborative, with a real hunger to out-perform our top sales performers globally. In terms of the position you will be responsible for generating a strong pipeline of sales, managing the entire sales cycle from initial lead generation and qualification to agreeing commercials and contracts facilitated by our HQ in Leeds, UK.
Business Development & Planning
- Generate meetings with prospective clients via Phone, Email and LinkedIn.
- Pitch via Zoom and in person before developing proposals that meet client needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Attend events and conferences, becoming the face of Protect Group in your sector.
- Submit progress reports and regular sales forecasts, ensuring these are achieved.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within Protect Group’s CRM.
Required Skills and Experience
- New business generation and appointment setting experience is vital
- Experience in developing excellent relationship and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Enthusiastic, high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, and a confident approach to closing business
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems
- Fluent English is a requirement of the role.
- No military obligations or travel restrictions.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in any of the following sectors:
Ticketing, Events and Venues, Sports, Participation, Travel & Tours, Transport or Accommodation.
- Fluent Portuguese would be beneficial to the role.
How to Apply
If you live and breathe what you do and recognise yourself as a Protect Person then submit your latest CV and let us know what you can bring to Protect!
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo