Project Management Institute
Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in contributing to something that makes difference? Do you take a “customer first” approach and add value through your own agility? If this sounds like you- come join us at PMI!
In order to grow PMI’s reach and relevance, we need to work in a customer centric approach in interacting with our stakeholders. We are searching for Business Development Leaders to drive our products and services into the marketplace.
You will drive new organization client acquisition and deepening of our existing clients through implementing key growth strategies through targeted sales plans including B2B and B2B2C. You will lead sales that are aligned with our geographic business plan and roadmap. Key will be supporting broader geographic plan development, execution, and organization alignment.
Additionally you will devise and implement our sales strategy with focus on acquisition of new clients by attaining business targets and expanding our customer base. You will be assigned both Private and Public Sector clients including both B2B and B2C customers.
You will develop and implement account plans to include expansion into the executive relationships and project / delivery networks within each account, prioritize opportunities and identify key networks to tap into for advancing the relevance of projects and project management skills and capabilities.
These roles also serve as a primary relationship leader within the region/country to key stakeholders in the market and within the PMI community.
What You Will Bring To The Role
- You are a passionate and enthusiastic sales leader with a sense of innovation and ability to push the company towards its growth objectives
- Graduate or Postgraduate degree in business, or another field relevant to this role
- Minimum of 10 years of business development experience. Leadership experience desirable.
- Goal oriented business development professional with relevant experience of at least 10 years of managing complex sales cycles with B2B and B2B2C selling process to multinational companies.
- Experience working in sales environment in a growing global organization or similar product environment.
- Successful advocacy with corporations and/or government.
- Multiple language skills preferred, Portuguese Required
- Achieved quota/annual targets in your previous roles as an individual contributor
- You have an engaging personality with excellent communication and motivational skills to inspire sales teams to exceptional
- Accomplished presenter with senior level global audiences ranging from the large stage to select roundtable venues in premier and official settings.
- Technologically savvy and a proponent of digital technology – the convergence of mobile, analytics, context-rich systems, and the cloud, that is transforming
- Ability and willingness to become thoroughly familiar with project management and agile frameworks, the profession, and PMI in order to build credibility and respect with customers.
- Exceptional ability to think and present from an objective viewpoint, proactively engage and facilitate discussions with broad range of stakeholders.
- Prioritizes high-value initiatives and ensures teams are focused on the areas with the highest return on financial, time, and people investment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and support team goals with a rapidly growing organization. Superior organizational and time management skill sets.
- Ability to travel consistently 50% of the time.
What You’ll Get From PMI
Through our certifications, professional development, communities and membership, we support more than three million people in nearly every country in the world.
And we believe in supporting our employees, too.
Join Us And
- You’ll get an excellent total package, not just great pay.
- You’ll grow professionally. We’ll work with you to make the right development choices for your career. The skills you gain will help you to get the most out of your time with us, and make you more marketable in the future.
- You’ll make an impact from day one. We’ll put you on stimulating projects, with people from diverse working backgrounds (and cultures, if the project’s global). And if you have a bright idea, we’ll help you to develop it.
- You’ll be part of a culture you can be proud of. We’re friendly and inclusive – it’s what makes us unique. So we’ll support and help you from the moment you join. And you’ll do the same for us.
Want to grow, develop and thrive at PMI? Find out more and apply today.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
VendasDesenvolvimento de negócios
Gestão de organização sem fins lucrativos