Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services is an equal opportunity employer, our commitment to diversity & inclusion drives our efforts to provide equal opportunity to all candidates who meet our required knowledge & competency needs, irrespective of any socio-economic background, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or any others. We encourage anyone interested to build a career in TCS to participate in our recruitment & selection process.
The role of the Writer helps to distinguish the client in the marketplace by writing compelling business content for proposals and other business development materials.
Supports all aspects of the proposal writing process, focusing on proposal elements such as executive summaries and cover letters. Additionally, supports proposal innovation and other Marketing and Sales initiatives to help improve the business development process and procedures.
- Assist the US writing and editing team with the high-level editing of proposal and marketing material during times of heavy volume.
- Manage and contribute to multiple editorial projects simultaneously.
- Evaluate and apply firm policy related to copyright law and intellectual property licensing
- Collaborate with colleagues as necessary to deliver high-quality, distinctive proposals and products for distribution internally as well as to clients and the media.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent English skills both written and oral.
- Thorough knowledge of developmental and substantive editing in English.
- Ability to quickly learn the Brand writing standards and ensure text adheres to Brand style.
- Obtain practical knowledge of company editorial quality standards, editorial processes, and publishing-related risk mitigation policies, to enable publication quality.
- Experience with business, industry, tax, or accounting topics.
- Microsoft Office, Google Suite applications experience.
- Experience using off-the-shelf editing tools.
Skills valued / Good to have:
- Sales, marketing or communications editorial experience.
- Publishing house, feature or news editing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or similar.
- Minimum 1 year of editing experience.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a purely merit-based employer and we do not ask money or employ any agency to make offers on behalf of TCS.
During the current pandemic, all our hiring processes and operations are fully remote. Please join us to embrace the advantages of our Secure Borderless Work Space(tm) model.
*Registry will be valued according to law 19691 art 8
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Servicios y tecnologías de la información