Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
The purpose of this position is to drive change and use technology to innovate or renovate internal ecosystems and processes in a fast-paced agile team. In this position you will work directly with engineers, managers and business users in order to understand business and technical requirements and provide guidance and solutions. We are looking for a professional with solid knowledge in systems integrations.
It is also ideal that you have a technical base with knowledge in programming languages for supporting our team in the creation and management of systems for data coming and flowing from several sources The candidate should have strong data engineering skills combined with the ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to a non-specialist audience.
We take full ownership of the solutions we create. Therefore you will be involved in various software engineering roles and activities.
- Profile and analyze data
- Support and develop data flows by developing processes that verify, standardize, and scale data input.
- Help other teams achieve goals
- Consolidate data, analyze and provide insights into marketing/sales program effectiveness and ROI.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Product, and Marketing)
- Performance tuning and optimization of Data Ingestion and Data Integration processes, such as Intercom, Hubspot, Salesforce.
- Support Analytics manager and Business Stakeholder in analyzing and resolving any data issues as required.
- Own and document integrations pipelines and data lineage.
We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in a Software Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Design and implement the data processing codes within Apache Airflow.
- 2+ years of experience in working with marketing data engineering in an enterprise.
- Background in DW/BI projects
- Great SQL knowledge and understanding is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of SFDC, Marketo and/or other lead automation systems, is a plus
- Collecting data from disparate sources and mining it to provide insights
- Strong ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Problem solver with a track record of working independently, seeing projects through to completion, and meeting deadlines
- Have a proven track record of leading complex, multi-stakeholder projects to success
- Experience with databases and project management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, able to effectively collaborate with technical and business partners.
What We Offer
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
IngenieríaTecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información SoftwareInternet
Cerro Largo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.