The Boston Beer Company
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring for our next Bar Back at our Boston Brewery Tap Room.
As a member of the bar staff, your responsibility is to provide support to all Tap Room staff, ensuring a positive experience for all patrons.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure the Tap Room floor remains a safe, clean and pleasurable environment for the duration of operating hours
- Serve as a brand representative by exuding enthusiasm and helpfulness at all times when interacting with guests
- Coordinate with Bar and Security staff to identify potential risks on the Tap Room floor including safety issues, visibly intoxicated guest and/or any violations of our Conditional Use Permit
- Provide relief to bar staff by bussing tables and removing trash from all areas of the Tap Room
- Remove dirty glassware from the bar and see to it that all glasses are properly cycled through dishwasher to ensure a constant supply of clean glassware
- Change kegs and replenish inventory as need be throughout the Tap Room
- Provide routine inspection of the bathrooms to make sure they remain clean and well-stocked before, during, and after shifts
- Provide support to the retail Shop, including stocking, receiving, cashiering and general customer service
- Develop an understanding of the history and mission of Samuel Adams, the Tap Room, as well as the brewing process itself
What We’re Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous bar-back or bartending experience is a plus.
- Passion for craft beer
Physical requirements: Able to be on your feet for 8 hours at a time. Be able to move 160lbs.
Working conditions: Bar atmosphere, loud, warehouse conditions.
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact [email protected] for assistance.
Nov 5, 2019, 8:59:37 AM
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Alimentación y bebidasArtículos de consumoVenta al por menor
Área Metropolitana de Caracas