About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands powered by meaningful purposes.
Through our brands, we deliver wow-worthy experiences that empower millions of people in the US and worldwide, lighting up movements and communities that transform entire industries.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation. We have over 180 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values.
We have been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 Companies for remote workers.
Shapermint is one of the fastest-growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US. Since launching in June 2018, we were able to grow from 0 to $150M (and +3M customers) in less than two years at profits.
We offer curated styles from the world’s top brands that make women look and feel confident in their own skin. We’ve built a movement around confidence and women empowerment and changed the shapewear industry. 48% of our customers never tried shapewear before.
- Support Tech design & PD in all initiatives to improve Product Rating.
- Support product development by owning all initial FOB LC costing.
- Weekly development updates maintained in WIP & Asana.
- Review daily emails & Track all product development & technical design samples with T&A Tracking in Asana & Development chart.
- Check samples & submits for accuracy against TPs before reviewing or sending samples. Update fit log with receipt of samples to maintain accuracy of documents.
- Attend weekly fittings and assist Developer where needed in communicating information back to suppliers and following up on next steps.
- Collaborate with the Product Development Analyst to review private label lot tracking, PR & FAE to suggest & execute initiatives to improve overall product experience.
- Conduct wear tests with customer base & Analyze results to implement improvements in all private label products. Ensure the success of this process & reporting with our research team.
- Assist Product Development Manager with ideation development & presentations.
- Help build product development proposals for current & new products with product features & benefits.
- 2-3+ years experience
- Experience in building private label apparel products
- Assist in technical design fittings
- Good communication with internal & external clients
- Hands on, fast problem solving
- Able to handle effective multitasking
- Experienced in data maintenance; development charts; fitting presentations etc.
- Understanding the plus size market with passion in making women feel confident.
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of US fittings & implement
- Dedicated and strong attention to detail and a passion for technical design & product development.
- See problems as challenges. Challenges they love to solve.
- Understand that challenges are the only way for you to grow.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión de productosMarketing
Marketing y publicidadSoftwareInternet
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.