Location: Holambra – SP
You will be part of the Research and Development team that supports the Crop Protection business.
You will live and experience a critical role for our business. See more details below:
Objective of the function : Assist in administrative processes to meet the demands of the Brazil Research and Development team for Crop Protection.
- Assist in the purchase and payment of various materials (inputs and consumables),
- Generate monthly reports with the updated status of the demands received,
- Assist in issuing invoices;
- Assist in updating follow-up of fixed asset controls, contracts, payment to suppliers
- Complete high school (complete high school),
- Knowledge of Office package (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good written and oral communication,
- Problem solving,
- Know how to prioritize demands and activities,
- Adapt to new tasks.
Be Part Of The Syngenta Experience
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Dynamic and international environment
- Modern, professional, safe and collaborative environment
- Support for personal development in a diverse and inclusive environment;
More than just believing in the power of diversity, Syngenta has been promoting an inclusive culture that embraces differences in all forms. Here, we believe that the feeling of belonging allows people to be the best versions of themselves, building an increasingly welcoming and productive environment.
All qualified persons will be considered for the vacancies, regardless of race, gender, age, nationality or disability.
Continue your professional growth at the leading company, which brings the potential of plants to life
R&D – Development
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.