A Typical Day
As an Accounting and HR Administrative, you will help the HR department and the organization achieve specific goals. You will supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day accounting activities. Establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting information. Manage payroll and billing for Uruguayan and US companies.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: Month and end-year processes, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity
- Create and send invoices on a monthly basis, tracking payments and creating a great relationship with our customers’ financial departments
- Financial reporting on a monthly basis
- Coordinate and complete annual audits and tax filing on Uruguayan and US companies
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leave of absence and workers compensation administration, benefit deductions, status & pay rate changes, etc.)
- Perform operational tasks in the Montevideo office, banks branches, accountant office, etc.
- This role also requires you to be flexible and undertake duties outside of this role specification from time to time, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Or Business Administration
- At least 3 years of experience in the accounting field
- Relevant experience at Payroll processing and CRM software
- Fluency in Office 365 and Google Docs
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in an open, highly energetic and fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Lives in Uruguay
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, books, coaching and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Servicios y tecnologías de la información
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.