The Marketing Cloud Account Executive sell Cloud based Marketing Products into a diverse set of accounts. As an AE within the Marketing Cloud sales team, you will formulate and execute a Marketing Cloud sales strategy within an assigned region (Sao Paulo Territory). You will work in partnership with the existing Account owners and will carry quota for the Marketing Cloud product sales to drive revenue growth.
- Winning mainly net new Marketing Cloud business revenue within Select Business accounts according to the business plan.
- Actively develop partnerships in the partner ecosystem to drive new business and the ability to do an initial demonstration of the Marketing Cloud capabilities.
- Position Marketing Cloud products and services and improve Customer’s impact.
- Negotiate and create product and service orders, contract addendums and renewals. Manage and develop existing contacts and create ambassadors.
- Weekly accurate forecast to sales management.
- A proven sales hunter and closer who is Fluent in Portuguese and English, with 5 years of sales experience
- Strong preference for Digital Marketing (MarTech / AdTech) sales experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota preferably (e-commerce, digital marketing) SaaS solutions.
- Ability to negotiate commercial contracts and maintain competitive pricing.
- Proven commercial success in working with executives, VP and ‘C’ level.
- Ability and proven experience with strategic thinking and complex decision-making.
- An amazing time to join the most innovative company in the world. We’re looking for exceptional talent to drive impact at our customers and define the future of digital marketing.
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Wellness and Education reimbursements
- Employee Stock Purchase program
- Parental leave
- Childcare subsides
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Nível de experiência
Tipo de trabalho
SoftwareTecnologia da informação e serviços Internet
São Paulo, SP
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita br.linkedin.com.